How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Daisy View Post
Orema are you very disciplined in using them and if you miss a day or two, or segments is it hard to pick it up again ? I doubt I`ve asked that question very clearly, you can tell I`m new to planners ! I`m not sure I can trust myself with being fastidious with one and then wonder if I`ll be guilt tripping myself if its a purchase that sits about unused ! But as I age I`m more forgetful and seem to have a long and often random of things I`m meaning to do and never get around to, I think a planner could be the answer.
I'm not Orema, but forgive me for jumping in with my .02 anyway. I have found that a pen-and-paper planner really helps me organize my life, and one of the best ways it does this is that I can look back and see if the things I planned are really what I did. I keep mine somewhat as a journal, and I have moved everything I can that is on paper into the planner/journal - like bill payments, and stuff I would have written on sticky notes (sometimes I just tape the sticky notes in there), and passwords, and a list of all my medications, and my check register, and notes about what I want to cover in planned phone calls, and a list of all the Christmas gifts I have bought each year, and my important addresses, and ideas for crafty projects, and doctor's appointments, etc. I still use my phone electronic calendar for appointments, too.

It has really helped with my memory problems. It has also cut down drastically on the amount of paper that I have to keep up with.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 11-20-2019 at 06:41 PM.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: