Old 08-23-2017, 02:05 PM   #95
FieryRedhead

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single, for now.

FieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST ReputationFieryRedhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
Tropical depression Harvey is intensifying and taking aim at the Texas coastline. It is expected to make landfall Friday morning and all weather maps are predicting it will bring prolonged periods of heavy rainfall and flooding across parts of Texas, southwestern Louisiana, and northeastern New Mexico, and is expected to last into early next week. Everyone in its path please check in as frequently as possible. The rain has already begun in central Texas and first responders are currently being put on standby (there goes my downtime!) so stay alert and don't take any unnecessary risks. If you can't see the roadway or determine how deep a puddle may be, turn around! Here's hoping everyone rides this out safely.

Thank you for the update! I have family in Texas and Louisiana, I always try to keep up with anything going on there.