View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 03:50 PM   #4689
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

A big bag of trouble ... all I could do was laugh like all hell and am still laughing. What the heck. I don't care. I will play their little games.

A guard asked me "FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME" yesterday if that was my truck and he motioned to it. I said it was. He told me"FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME" that I could not park there . I said okay. I did not park there today and had no intention of parking there anymore. Today he went to the assist chief and said he has told me "NUMEROUS TIMES" not to park there. This is not true. I got a written warning, very harsh. If I ever park there again I will be suspended for two weeks without pay. Do it again, I get fired. This guard's words were taken for truth. I did not get a chance to say anything. The warning paperwork typed by the assistant chief was delivered to me by my supervisor.

Now, when I complained about my supervisor lying to me about specifics regarding my salary (everything I said was 100% true) I was not believed. There were no negative consequeces for him at all. Golden Boy can do anything and continue to be squeaky clean.

Female gendered woman, especially the mouthy ones, will always get the short end of the rope at this boys club workplace.

I cannot wait to retire.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: