Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
I gave up regular milk, at first because a gallon would go rancid before I could finish it, and then because I was trying to lower fat and salt intake. After trying several brands and flavors of nutmilks I landed on Good Karma Unsweetened Flax Milk. (There are other flavors, but they have more calories and taste somewhat artificial to my palate.) It has long expiry date, too (this is a refrigerated product as I do not like the pantry on-shelf brands).

*love it*

Low-cal and yet packed w/ nutrients.

Downsides are that it is expensive and often out-of-stock -- have only found it at Whole Foods (in large a metro area... harder to find in smaller markets, but worth requesting, imho).

I use it in everything from cereal to soup and it works quite well.
Now, I've never seen it.. i'm curious and will try to find some. thanks Metro
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: