View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 03:00 PM   #2060
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default its been a long time .....

I have been sick for the past 3 or 4 days. Bones ache, very tired and hot n cold. Most of that is behind me now. First time in a long time I am under the weather. I am the type that I want left alone when I don't feel good because I am not good at being sick. LOL I will ask when and if I need something. Otherwise, let me sleep it off! Living alone, other than my cat who will not cook for me but is willing to comfort me, makes it complicated to eat while sick. Liquids I have been diligent about, cooking naaa. Bowl of cereal here and there, a few frozen left overs that I thawed but overall not much.

I am supposed to meet old friends in Pgh for a weekend of wine & fruit and cheese, then off to bookstore readings and goofing around. I sure hope by tomorrow all this queasiness dissipates. I just tried a burger I bought and after 3 bites I am throwing it out. Bowl of rice krispies here I come. *sigh*

I found a local winery that I have yet to taste anything I didn't like and bought 5 varieties to take with me. * I favor the blackberry and Niagara. Who knew the 70's icon red bandana would represent wine someday??!!

please, please please let me be well for this weekend!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post: