View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:41 PM   #42
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I decided to bump this thread because I have a question for some:

If you go into a thread and get "thumped" (whether by a mod or another user), does it bother you enough to leave a site? If so, why?

If not, do you decide to not go back into that thread ever or return later to check it out?
I try to be good and not get thumped by moderators, I do well with self moderation, however I have been thumped by other members. It does not bother me enough to leave a site. For the most part I respect those who have thumped me for their knowledge, point of view and passion. I am of the opinion we can have varied points of views and still get along, respect each other and be in the same community.

What does bother me and makes me feel like leaving is the tone of some posts. I know this is how some speak or come across, tone will deter me.

I have left some threads and never returned and others I've gone back, reread and, most often, gathered more food for thought.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post: