View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #16
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Has you heart ever physically moved in your chest when you talked to them, felt them inside of you?
Yes, it's happen that way with my current. when I first saw saw her it wasn't like explosives or anything...we were meeting as friends...but we also kissed that same night before we parted ways and my stomach did flips and I felt like I was going to be sick LOL in a GOOD WAY when I got into my car. ever since then her mouth makes my heart explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Have you ever fell madly, deeply in love at first sight or even more profound before you ever met.. just knowing it was everything you ever wanted?

I knew I was in love with certain people a couple times and I recall the feelings...
1. the first time he kissed me, he grabbed my hand and looked me into the eyes and we both looked like we were going to cry it was really beautiful.

2. the first time we made love and I felt my body react like it hadn't before and I really thought this was the one and it would be wonderful and stuff.

and then my current lover, who as I said above, still after almost a year makes my heart thump thump and my body tingle with a slightest touch. xo
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post: