Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
No I haven't. If I ever do have that feeling it won't mean a thing unless the relationship stands the test of time, which takes two willing parties to work through the thick and thin of things. So I don't believe in "knowing" anything at first sight. There's a lot more to relationships than work, but without it you won't have one. You don't know how much someone is willing to do what it takes, or perhaps also what you are willing to do to make things work, no matter what your butterflies may be telling you. Maybe total infatuation drives the willingness to see things through. I don't know. I actually hope that's not it.

Best wishes to all with those feelings. May your love live long and prosper.
I agree but that thick and thin is so much better when you're connected. I don't think its infatuation. I know what that feels like and even when I had that there were doubts and concerns. When you meet the one there is a comfort, peacefulness and balance you just know everything is going to be ok. It also takes faith.

A friend of mine told me the story of her meeting her hubby. She also said that the highs were intense and the lows just as intense. Love is fueled with fire. Sometimes a warm glow, sometimes a raging inferno and then periods of smoldering.

If I didnt feel a deep friendship then it would be infatuation.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: