Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose View Post
Ciaran, my Mother is from Aklan where Boracay Island is located,,, I guess you've seen some of my photos in Boracay... I hope you can spend some of your precious time with me when you go back here in the Philippines... show me some of the places in Makati... am I a stranger in my own country??? LOL!!! Secretly, I did admire you for knowing a lot of expensive places here, now it's no longer a secret

Take care
Okay, I'm assuming that Boracay is a part of Aklan province? I love Boracay. It's such an under-rated and beautiful island. It would be a perfect retirement location for me (well, for a few months each year anyway), esp some of the quieter parts of the island on the opposite side from White Beach.

Sure, Rose ... when I'm over, hang out with me for a leisurely afternoon in Makati, at http://www.buddhabarmanila.com/
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote