Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Video Appears to Show Sheriff’s Deputies Fatally Shoot Man in Lynwood (Warning: Graphic Video)

http://ktla.com/2015/12/12/1-person-...thorities-say/

Investigators say a man was armed and turning toward sheriff's deputies when they fatally shot him in Lynwood Saturday, as video emerged showing the man apparently walking away as a barrage of bullets were fired at him, video provided to KTLA shows.

<snip>

At least a dozen gunshots can then be heard being fired, and the man falls to the ground.

Once on the ground, the camera panned to focus solely on the man, who crawls next to the gas station and away from the gunfire.

After a pause in audible gunfire, at least a dozen additional shots are heard.

The camera then panned back to two deputies, who both had arms raised and were pointing guns in the man's direction.

At least one of the deputies then fired additional shots before the video ends.

It was not clear from the video if both deputies had fired their weapon, but when slowed down, more than 30 shots can be heard.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: