Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was 7 hours. I usually sleep 6 to 7 hours. And i usually wake up every 2 hours or so since i had a heart attack years ago. At first my doctor prescribed Ambien to help me sleep through that night, but that left me feeling groggy and goofy in the morning so i nixed that. Now he's prescribed marijuana. I still wake up every couple hours but it's easier to fall back asleep if I have a toke or two before bedtime and there's no after effect in the morning.

I woke up in the middle of a heart attack and I think that's why I wake up so much when I sleep—subconsciously scared I'll have another one.

I don't have a television in the bedroom and often go to bed with jazz playing timed to go off after 30 minutes.

I was a toker before it was prescribed, but never at bedtime (I saw that as a waste) until I got a prescription for it to help me sleep.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: