Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2mi

How did I injure my toe? It had been feeling a bit painful for acouple of weeks, thought it was the old shoes...taping helped, and the soaking. Last evening I remembered that several years ago the same toes gave me trouble...then a lovely femme from the other site gave me a remedy that worked beautifully...won't mention her her work at the time so not to identify her...but she was helpful to say the least...funny how things may come around again to be re examined...spiritually speaking.

This am taped up two toes and went for a short easy run...felt much better...And know that I have to treat my feet with care...the body is a wonder.

Anyway, tomorrow hill workout 3mi.

Sending blessings to that femme of so many years ago.

keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I walked 10K steps, according to my iphone. That was the pride march. With starting and stopping, I guess I'd count that as an hour. It was slow the way marches are.

Greco, how did you injure your toes? I'm sure they will heal way, way before your marathon.

I went to the gym after the march but didn't end up working out. It's a peaceful place for me none-the-less. Yesterday and today I chatted a bit with Gayle, who does 2 hours every day on the elliptical while reading and then spends about 2 hours blow-drying her hair. Both days I ran into her while she was blow-drying her hair. I never even blow-dry my hair almost ever. Her hair does come out looking quite lovely and styled.

Gayle and I will probably never have much to talk about but we've slowly developed an affection for each other anyway.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: