View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:17 AM   #39
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I did the unthinkable - I made a Facebook page to help my photography along. I'm really pretty anti Facebook but all the professionals tell me, you really need one to be successful in today's marketplace. {insert 12 year old eyeroll lol} So I did and here is the link and it is clickable:

https://www.facebook.com/faireunvoeu/

And, I'm hoping some of you who do enjoy Facebook will stop by and "Like" me? I think that's the key to getting my page shown to folks; the Likes. Well, that and reviews and quality work. For those of you who don't know, I specialize in children's (6 mos - 6 yrs) photography. I am willing to travel as well if anyone is interested.

At any rate, wish me luck! And again, if your a Facebook user I would be so appreciative of a thumbs up if you could manage that. Muchly love & thanks in advance.