Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Well, I did the unthinkable - I made a Facebook page to help my photography along. I'm really pretty anti Facebook but all the professionals tell me, you really need one to be successful in today's marketplace. {insert 12 year old eyeroll lol} So I did and here is the link and it is clickable:

https://www.facebook.com/faireunvoeu/

And, I'm hoping some of you who do enjoy Facebook will stop by and "Like" me? I think that's the key to getting my page shown to folks; the Likes. Well, that and reviews and quality work. For those of you who don't know, I specialize in children's (6 mos - 6 yrs) photography. I am willing to travel as well if anyone is interested.

At any rate, wish me luck! And again, if your a Facebook user I would be so appreciative of a thumbs up if you could manage that. Muchly love & thanks in advance.

Smart!

Facebook certainly has its place with helping get the word out!

And, as you already know, Instagram is HUGE for advertising! I only got into Insta about 18 months ago and have been finding my way around with daily photo challenges. Started a page for the planet about 3 months mago and we are at over 1100 followers already and a LOT of engagement.
I saw an article recently that Instagram has outpaced Facebook as a media growth market and is on par with Youtube as being the fastest growing social media ad platform.

(I love this shit!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: