View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 06:38 AM   #136
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Update on rescue cat: I named him Buddy..at least for the time being...i woke up late and talked with neighbors asking if they knew anything about him..I didn't want to assume he was homeless if he was an owned cat...he's a teenager and was not happy in the garage...i brought him inside and my cat who was on the other side of the glass just watched him unhappily but did not become territorial...which is strange because he is very territorial...Buddy, so called was not happy in the house either and wanted out of my arms and searched for a way out...this made me doubt that he was homeless and i decided, since he seemed so determined that perhaps he had a home elsewhere...so i released him..i was a little sad about it because i really thought Buddy was a very sweet cat..but they are all sweet...i left my garage open with food and water..just in case........guess who's in the garage?!?...there are no guarantees. I will let him out during the day and see if he comes here at night......i'm home tonight having cocoa...it's chilly out...winter is coming....
What is the latest with Buddy inquiring minds etc etc and all that!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: