tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting situation in my Blog hits lately:

I have one or two hits a day that show the incoming link as part of "google open social blah-blah," which often shows up when someone with a blog also on google hits me.

These were looking like someone might be using a proxy because each hit was from a different country: Italy, Germany, Slovenia (is there even still a Slovenia?), UK, South Africa. One came in from Luxumbourg, and I was like, "Gee, buddy, what's the other guy in Luxumbourg doing while you're on my blog?"

Anyway, I was able to trace a few down and it would seem that they are all from blogs in a spanking ring! As in, straight guys wanting women to spank them. They're very explicit sites.

I'd figure it was one of the random weirdnesses of the internet, but I'm wondering about how unrandom it might be. Certainly I know more than what I figure the average person might know about such a thing. Did some connection get made somewhere and I'm not aware of how? Bleh.

Also, I do participate on an international fetish forum. Just definitely not that one. Could things, though seemingly unrelated, come through there???

I figure if anyone will know, we will. Anyone know?