View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 06:29 PM   #5557
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I must be on a shopping spree..

Today was a pretty soft pink short wrap robe and a new sensormatic gel cooling pillow.

And

I found a See's Christmas outlet!!!!!
I had an aunt who used to work for Sees. Back then they got an employee discount on sales floor ready items. They were also able to buy items that were slightly imperfect at an even greater savings during I believe it was Christmas and Easter but definitely Christmas and one other holiday. They'd save the candy that froze well, that was slightly imperfect or items boxed and ready to go that customers never picked up, which couldn't be put back on the sales floor, in the freezer. All of it just bagged up in a jumble and you really didn't know what you'd get, except that's what we'd be getting from her so it was a bit of an adventure and we loved it. Anyhow this was decades and decades ago but See's, good stuff so an outlet store near enough to get to, lucky you!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: