Old 04-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #14
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Oh, I bet this comes up immediately!! Without a doubt! Wonder what Huckabee will be spouting??!! My first guess as someone that will be all over this Friday!! We might want to marryy horses, you know... and view children as puppies...

I'm glad to see this happen, but, I'm reeling about the likes of Larry King getting his 8th divorce as a straight man (appears he's been bonking his sister-in-law). Now, how is it that same-sex marriage negatively affects the sanctity of heterosexual marriage?

Also, it is taking a presidential order (or is it a directive) to secure human kindness in the face of illness. Guess I do feel like this is somewhat of a political bone being thrown our way. Yet, it does feel good when thinking about those of us that are in this situation at this very moment.

Maybe just grouchy today….

Whatever the motivations it makes a huge difference. I'm just going to take this on face value. Me and Melissa have all the paperwork, wills, directives, you name it but it often doesn't make a darn difference. Now we both feel a lot more secure. Its one less thing to worry about.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post: