View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #19
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Excuse me for rainng on the enda act,but I have my doubts about its ablaity to do a thing in real life for ppl with disablities or anything else cause last year I was hired by a local company and they knew about my disablity as well as my sexuality wich wasnt the issue beleave it or not.They hired me full knowing about my disablity and even voiced that I may not be able to handle the job,then hired me anyway..a week later I was fired.I know Louisiana is an at will state but I thought enda was suposed to protect the disabled in the work force.I told my vocational rehab counselor but he just blew it off like it was nothing.Note that this company made no adjustments to comply with anything to work around my disablities,wich wouldnt have taken much to do or time out of the work day.All this was done in front of the whole staff as well as about 50 ppl dureing orentation..I was isused uniforms and filled out papaer work then they droped the bomb on me in a very public way.I know there isnt any good way to fire someone but dreaging me threw the mill the way they did wasnt at all a good thing to go threw.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: