TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayer Circle for My Dad, James

Please start a prayer chain for my dad, James. He has endured a diabetic toe infection that lead to him losing his large toe. He is now back in the hospital today,3 days after the surgery last Friday, with another infection in the same area of his foot where they cut off his large toe. He isn't healing and is running fever, because it's infected again. I do not know at this time what the doctors plan to do, but the things they tried in the past ie using a vacuum pump on his foot and honey to draw out the infection didn't work, and neither did the chamber with forced Oxygen to help stop the infection. I don't know what the new plan will be. I'm concerned it will lead to his losing his leg just below his knee. Is there medicare coverage for a prosthetic leg if he happens to lose his leg ? I hope so. Please pray for my dad, James, he needs the prayers that he heals speedily and that the infection doesn't return. Thank you all for your support.