Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
Dreamweaver

Thanked 21,391 Times in 6,738 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
You are a true artist at heart. You see the world around you in a unique way, which endears you to others. You are thoughtful and curious. At times moody and at other times inspired, you can also vacillate between great practicality and idealism. You might find that following the dictates of your head, which is often your choice, gets you into more trouble than following your heart. Trusting your intuition is the challenge. It’s important to avoid turning a blind eye to important details. Jumping too quickly into things is something to watch for. On another level, you’re opening to more imagination, romance, or magic in your social life, perhaps in the same relationship or with others.

Your Birthday Year Forecast:
H...you're always so thoughtful...my year is full (it seems) however, i will continue to use my head..the heart is fickle