Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have so much on My mind right now, where do I even begin?

1) I got laid off from work almost 3 weeks ago now, and after the promise the company had made to Me about the job being a secure one I'm back on the unemployment list

2) I saw the anasthesiologist this week, and got approved for surgery. I had My gallbladder removed almost 20 yrs ago now because of stones, and was told that it had been completely removed. Now over the last year or two pain had started developing again and after a cat scan it showed that the neck and top part of the gallbladder is still in Me, and now has a stone in it. The only way they can remove it is to cut Me open, again, so now its just waiting on them to schedule a date and time (who knows when thats gonna be)

3) My future is pretty much on hold right now; I can't look for a job because I don't know when My surgery is, and I don't wanna find something and maybe have to leave it a few weeks or couple months later

4) I have some big decision to make about My life and where its going, and I admit that it scares Me *BUT* I'm turning 30 in March so I just gotta pull up My big boy boxers and deal with it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: