Old 11-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Okay this is my dilema...
Doll asked me to buy her 2 night wears <~ I know, so old fashioned is my termanology, give me a break lol.
First of all, I have no clue on how to buy a warm pajama, let alone a lingerie.
She told me to feel her body and then go out and buy what I feel is right as we were dancing.
I don't want to be seen in the shops trying to fondle a night gown.
I don't want to get a size to big, or she will feel insulted.
I don't want to get a size to small, then she may think that I think she needs to go on a diet, which she doesn't so there we have it.
How do I purchase these items without insult and more so for me injury??
And she said she will not go to the store with me, that I have to surprise her. Will the surprise be on me?
So I am asking for advice from my sisters out there PLEASE...

Ok......first.....go look at some of the things she has already....on the label at the neckline (sometimes the label is on the side seam) it will say what size it is.

My guess is she's a Medium. Sometimes, sizes are by S~M~Lg, etc. Sometimes, they are by numbers: 6~8~10~12, etc.

Again...I didn't check her out when You guys were here, thinking: "I think she's a size 10." hee hee

But from what I remember...maybe a 10 and a size medium.....but go check her clothing and/or other pieces of lingerie.

What's her favorite color? Buy it.

I would say Victoria's Secret, but Macy's also has some lovely lingerie. Good luck!

Oh....don't buy flannel or fleece....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote