CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
An exact birth time will settle the question about which sign the sun was in when you were born, astronomically speaking. But you're right, there are a lot of different takes on the importance of cusps. My own take is that you can go with Cancer. I envision the planets like flashlights, shining ahead into where they're moving. So even if it's barely still in Gemini, you're already picking up a lot of Cancer energy. Imagine standing at the doorway of a dark room (Gemini) and shining a flashlight into the next room (Cancer). You're not yet in that room, but it's illuminated more than the room you're in. That's how I see cusp energy.

Also, that cusp energy doesn't work from next sign to previous sign. That is, people born the day after the cusp aren't tapped into the energy of the previous sign (well, unless something else is going on in that sign). The flashlight doesn't point backwards.

At least that's my take.
That's the first time I've ever heard a description of 'cusp' that seems meaningful to me.