How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A visit to the Biltmore which yielded a heap of wild life experiences ..

First, I was watching a big fish in the pond. Then I looked over and saw a fish about 3x the size of the bass. It had to be 18" or more. I remarked to a lady sitting nearby that I'd give anything for a fishing pole. She said "I did that once. They said if I got caught again I'd lose my season pass!" she's the old lady I will be one day lol

Then...as I was leaving I saw what I thought was a large piece of tire rubber in the road. As I got closer I realized it was a huge, coiled black snake.

I stopped and found a stick and helped it to the side of the road. He was posturing like a venomous snake and I wasn't about to find out the hard way. Come to find out , he was a little injured but I think he'll be ok. He was feisty!

Lastly, on the way out I saw what I thought was a loose dog. Upon looking I saw that it was a youngish bear. Prolly under 5 years old. He had on a tracking collar. My fear was that he was headed towards Hendersonville road...a VERY busy road . I bleeped the horn to try to scare him the other way.

It was literally a wild day. And I totally forgot to mention the turkey hen that was standing very close to us and clucking for her babies. They had gone through the fence and She couldn't figure out how to get to them...silly bird