View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:33 AM   #48
Daktari

Yanno, I've felt I've had real special connections with a good handful of girls along the way...soulmate-ish stuff going on, that knowing what they're going to say, the freaky 'i was just gonna call you too' stuff. Then ya find way down the line that they weren't really what you thought.

However, I've found two fantastic women thus far in my 47yr life who I consider to be my soulmate, my true family. They will always be in my life, we will always care deeply about each other no matter where we end up. One I've had to let go of to see if she comes back - however she's not gone away yet!

I still share a house with the woman who I consider the great love of my life, I wasn't ready for her when I had her and lost her as a partner which was no bad thing really, we should never have been lovers. We're 'siblings', that's what we should have been from the start but I love her deeply and always will.

The soul-mate thang is pie in the sky, white picket fence thinking but there will always be those extra special people in our lives that will make us believe in abstract concepts and fairy dust.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: