View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:02 PM   #1537
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I took Monte to the vet today . The car ride to the office was a little stressful for him, but at the clinic he was calm and relaxed. The vet said he was dehydrated, had become impacted and instead of hacking up hairballs he's been swallowing them which wasn't helping. We have to go back in two weeks for follow up. Until then I have to only feed him twice a day and make his first meal of the day canned cat food and his second only a measured amount of dry food. They say he's obese. He doesn't look obese to me. He looks pleasingly plump like a well fed happy cat should. But I'll listen to doctor's orders and try not to cave.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: