Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I posted here a couple of years ago. My long-term ex was heavy and had extremely large breasts. She hated them.

She did not ID as male but absolutely identified as very masculine of center. She liked being called sir and hated that when she turned around and they saw her chest, people would get flustered and apologize, calling her ma'am.

I don't even know what size they were or what the largest size actually is.

She did have frequent back aches and grooves in her shoulders.

She had insurance through her job-a PPO.

She researched plastic surgeons and found one comfortable with reducing them down to less than an A.

The surgery went well. She was in the hospital for at least 2 days (this was probably 20 years ago) and she had drains in both breasts. When she woke up from anesthesia, she felt both breasts that were heavily bandaged (you still could hardly see them) and she cried with happiness.

I did admire them (without touching). They were perfect and very, very, very small. She never wore a bra again and did not need to. She then lost a lot of weight and they never changed size or moved from their perfect smallness.

You do not need to go the route of complete removal unless you truly want to!

Options!

Explore reduction. I saw her again about 3 years ago and in a shirt, I could not see any difference! They never grew and never sagged.

No gravity for her!

From plasycsurgery.org:

Breast reduction candidates

Overly large breasts can cause health and emotional problems. In addition to self image issues, you may also experience physical pain and discomfort.

The weight of excess breast tissue can impair your ability to lead an active life. The emotional discomfort and self-consciousness often associated with having large pendulous breasts can be as important an issue as the physical discomfort and pain.

Breast reduction is a good option for you if you:

Are physically healthy
Have realistic expectations
Don't smoke
Are bothered by feeling that your breasts are too large
Have breasts that limit your physical activity
Experience back, neck, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
Have shoulder indentations from bra straps
Have skin irritation beneath the breast crease

https://www.plasticsurgery.org/recon...ion/candidates

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: