How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

The B-F Community is exciting to me because it is the only place I have found affirmation for myself as a femme. I spent many years in politically active and politically correct Ann Arbor MI. Now that was a hard place to be a femme. I was actually degraded for wearing dresses - or makeup (dresses are soooo much cooler in a hot Michigan summer.) The norm was "andro" which translated at least in appearance to everyone looking (to me, the femme) butch. So most relationships at least in physical appearance were butch with butch.

Historically I have mostly been in relationships where the person I was with transitioned FTM. This reeked havoc with my lesbian identity, but conversely carries much privilege with it. What I made peace with over time, is that my ftm partner must have come out of the gay community and hopefully still identify somewhere along the queer continuum.

I find love hot.

If you as butch love another butch person, that is hot.
Femme loving Femme is hot.
Femme loving butch is hot
Femme lovng FTM is hot
Femme loving MTF is hot.

Finding someone to love who loves you back in this hard old world is hot
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: