Old 02-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #39
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've always thought of myself as a conservative dresser, but I like the term "classic" so I'm going with that.

Shirts: button-ups, polo-type, rugby, t-shirts when casual

Pants: levi 501s, cargo pants or shorts, slacks when I need to be a bit less casual

Shoes: 95% of the time either my brown slip-on have no idea what you call them shoes, or my hiking boots.

Right now where I work cargo pants and jeans are fine. At the moment I don't have much in the dress-up department - my weight has been shifting enough lately that what used to fit doesn't anymore. I do need to pick up a couple pairs of dress slacks and dress shirts but I guess I'm waiting until I need them and then can size them for me right at the moment.

I can buy most of my clothes off the rack. Suits are the one thing that I can't. With my weight fluctuation I wouldn't get one now anyway, but even after I stabilize I'll wait until I can afford a good tailor.