Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Well, i fetishize butch on butch. It's just hot.

i once got seriously chastised because i couldn't stop looking at this hot hot hot threesome of young butches at a play party. It was worth it. OMG.

i have got some shit from femmes for dating a femme. i mean some serious shaming stuff. i wish they just thought, oh, there goes a lesbian. Really homophobic reactions. "Ewwwwww" i got several times. This is LIVE. No computer to hide behind. i got that online -- in chat -- though too. i have heard things like, "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't do Ma'ams." i don't know what to say to that except, good, that leaves more for me.
Interesting post and thread.

I was once at a public play party and I began watching a scene between a boi sub/bottom and a Butch Top.

The Butch Top had negotiated in advance with the boi's Owner, another Butch Top, and was actually borrowing the boi for the scene.

So, here's the tableau: me (a Butch Top) watching a boi be topped by a Butch Top while the boi's owner, a third Butch Top stands with a look of satisfaction, nodding, while the first Butch Top flogs the daylights out of the boi with two floggers at once, one in each hand, against a saw horse, and so on.

It was a great scene and it unfolded beautifully and slow. It was memorable.

I never really thought about if/how the Butch/boi couple had to deal with shit from others. There was just some intense energy between the couple that you could see and feel as the 'borrower' Butch flogged the boi as the Butch Owner watched nearby. And the aftercare between the Butch Owner and the boi was good to discreetly watch, too.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post: