Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Just want to chime in on hair product.

For a long time, I resisted my stylist insisting I try hair wax. I thought it would be "too heavy" on the hair.

>snip< (no pun intended)

I wear my hair very short, cut every 4 weeks. I have 3 cowlicks, which makes for maddening times when it comes time to style it. My hair never looks the same two days in a row as a result.

Jake
I have the same problem with my hair (3 cowlicks) and it is super straight, can't do a thing with it. I used to go to my barber every 4 to 6 weeks - great cut. But I've since moved and hardly ever get his way. Last haircut I got was in December - man, do I ever look scruffy! This time I still want a short cut but thinking maybe trying a fauxhawk.

Roy G Biv - I'm trying to get away from all the chemicals too. Think I'll give some of your products a try.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post: