Old 06-26-2014, 07:56 PM   #25
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

If I've asked you on a date, then I obviously feel some type of connection. I'm one of those people that you meet and you feel like you've known me forever. I have a knack for making people feel comfortable. Now, knowing that...I like to flirt and for my date to engage back, I'm a sucker for a quick wit. I like when my date looks me in the eyes as we talk, this can be really sexy. I like to share brief touches (fingertips, forearms, knees) and if I'm really into a woman, to put my arm around her shoulders. I really love when a femme takes my elbow as I guide us through a restaurant or down a sidewalk. Makes me puff my chest out a little I like to open doors, pull out chairs, and (if she's comfortable) give her a few bites of food while we dine.

-cb
Charmingbutch21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charmingbutch21 For This Useful Post: