How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Definitely the Fall.

The amber landscapes streaked by brilliant foliage... then the leaves fall and leave the trees like a pen and ink drawing on a painted sky. I entered the world in October, I love Halloween my fav holiday, pumpkin carving and pumpkin seed roasting, candy xD... spooky spooky movies, fav. AND the cooler temps and graying skys indicate the first snowfall is around the corner and snuggle weather is coming...

I live in the upper Midwest, our summers are like 90's and 6 months later it is below 0, even occasional 30+ below... I love where I live... and I would feel a bit robbed without the 4 seasons.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: