Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
They have Halo for Wii?

I almost bought Black Ops, but glad I didn't. I have similar games for my PS2, but I prefer playing on the Wii.

Between Christmas and birthdays, I have a ton of Wii games I haven't even opened yet.
I finally cracked open Dead Space and think it's pretty cool so far - but I haven't devoted any serious time to it. I love the Wii, but I am craving "big girl games" - the cutesie games are alright - but I love shooters and games with some sort of backbone.
COD Black Ops wasn't that bad its an awesome shooter game. I mean there is some cool stuff there but I thought it would be longer. Maybe I just played it too much. No Halo for Wii unless you hack it. I played Halo on 360 at a friends house. We did split screen it was bad ass.

I just looked at Dead Space on youtube I think I might buy it now. You will enjoy COD if you like that game.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote