Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
Amethyst was the first stone I was ever attracted to. And I still quite like it. It could be that the stone was helping you clear your energies creating insteresting dreams.

Ebon did it continue after the first night? Or did you remove the stone?

I have half a geode of amethyst that weighs approx. 45 lbs resting between my bedroom and the rest of the house. I have a healing room in my house and see a varying number of patients every week. I find that it helps to keep the energy of healing (and not so healing energy) out of my bedroom. I sleep and feel much better with it there. I noticed a huge difference right away.

I also cleanse my stones under full and new moons. I love the feel of them after I take them back into my healing room. They look all sparkly and twinkly and ready to work!! Or sit around and look pretty while absorbing negative energies/entities.

I can't use my quartz very much, clear or white, the vibrations make me vibrate right outta my head. Sometimes I like going into crystal shops just to feel the top of my head come off. And other times I can't walk through the doors. These are stores that generally have very large quartz crystals. You know those chunks, they generally are more than my monthly salary .

Thanks for listening.
Wow that is awesome work you do there. I can (but can't) wait to get to that level.

No I removed it because it freaked me out. I didn't understand that it could actually be clearing blockages I was a lot younger and less wiser than I am now.

I recently went out of town and my friends had one sitting over my head where I was sleeping. I didn't notice it until I woke up after I had the weird dreams again but they were not as weird as the ones I had about my mom.

I'm attracted to hematite.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: