View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #21
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Voted "LOVE"...

... the beauty of the fresh fallen snow hanging on my pine tree branches here is breathtaking.

How pristine and magical everything can seem looking out a morning window after a night of snow. Driving up the road just staring all around in amazement at all the various snow/ice formations on the trees and bushes. These times I love...
__

Shoveling can be fun and artistic for me, but shoveling when you HAVE to is a big pain in the ass - and I HATE scrapping off the windshield of my car. (When the snow brushes easily off without ice on the glass, then I'm happy.)

Sometimes the wild ass kid in my LOVES driving in a blizzard. Sometimes my logical "adult" brain side, does not find this very amusing.

*AS a kid, I did make some KICK-ASS igloos. I would spend all day and into the evening working on them (taking a flashlight outside once it got dark). My parents would have to insist that I come in after so many hours.

And snowball fights were kinda fun. (I "packed" a mean on!)

So, it's like Corkey said, a "love/hate" kind of thing. And Unn said: "ask me in Feb.". And cabin fever here is INTERESTING late winter. Plus, occasionally I do get physically snowed in!

But, burning the firewood is heavenly. Watching the fire. Feeling that kind of warmth - and then looking out the windows...

And it's here, like it or not. When I moved away from it in the past... (?) I won't say here.

WILD
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: