View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #10662
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

- how everything just comes together with such ease..
- a wonderful get together here on the porch last night, with friends..i had an absolute blast, and love getting to know everyone here & a golf cart ride which had me in fits of laughter .. Posting the pix on facebook, and SO many more to post.. soon, very soon...
- helping Daddy at the restaurant today, and love fitting in, there, here & everywhere..Love interacting with customers, and saw the sweetest little 2 year old girl with two blonde pigtails standing up straight on her head, and when she smiled at me i melted, she wanted to share her french fry with me, lol.
- seeing two baby deer, and catching a frog tonight on the way home from the restaurant with Daddy...
- feeling extremely accomplished today, so much done around this cabin, and knowing i'm home, <3 the best feeling in the world.

Hey this stuff made me smile today too! As well as having you near all the time, and your willingness to help out wherever needed in this crazy place.

The gathering last night was a total success, with a truly awesome youngman getting a great send off as he leaves for greater adventures. Thank you baby for making it such a success, and for dealing with the aftermath of 20 odd people being fed and in and out of our home.

Watching her and some dear ones making real connections, laughing and being silly together, GOOD stuff!

Waking next to her everyday, going to sleep beside her, true blessings. I am a VERY smiley guy these days, INDEED! LOve you babygirl!