Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
Ok so.... Today, this butch woman came into my work. She was very polite but not flirty at all. I think it was my eyes - but it's a normal thing for me if I am friendly, my eyes get all friendly .... It was hilarious to see. Suddenly her face lit up and she was laughing and smiling..... Then my straight boss came by and flirted with her. I really thought my boss was going to invite her to the house tonight lol

I don't make the first move but I believe Butches are looking for that.... Or at least some type of sign that you are a femme lesbian. Idk

I feel like if they already know that you are a Femme and they don't ask for your number, etc..... They really aren't that into you.

That is only my perspective, as a Femme
Thank you Shy, I love those hilarious moments!

I agree with you that a butch who knows you are a femme and doesn't really show any interest beyond being a friend or acquaintance by asking for your number is not that into you.

I do not initiate with everyone...it just really depends on the energy that I pick up on from them.
Very hard to do that here online, but intuition is key for me at least. Yes...I also agree that they do perhaps look for some indication of interest from us.