Old 06-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #22
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
Ugh! Seriously!!!!

Why does everyone want to CHANGE the bulb?? Why can't the bulb just be how it is and that be ok? Just because we're not a bulb in the same way doesn't mean that bulbs can't be here too. There is enough room in this community for all bulbs, red, green, purple, orange, frosted, 3-way, flood and even burnouts.

I personally am tired of bulbs being expected to change just so that everyone else can see the light and feel comfortable.
/flounces back in

I think this is really silencing. What about those light bulbs that aren't really sure if they want to change or not. Maybe they are what they started out as but then decided that change is good. Who are we to say that burnout really isn't just a 3-way taking a break. I mean, is it really our call?
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: