View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #61
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

I am a romantic. We write notes to each other back and forth when he is doing homework. We keep them in a notebook to have them to look back on in the future. We hold each other very close to talk, about most everything, it is the most romantic gesture I've ever experienced. We post music for each other. We dance spontaneously when hugging sometimes. We hold hands. He takes my arm when walking at night, and most everywhere, but especially at night. We never part or go to sleep without saying I love you. We talk and each of us listens to the other. We are considerate of the other.

He wakes me with love and kisses. He tells me oh how I love you with so much emotion behind it I tear up every single time. He tell me he has me always. His eyes shine with such enthusiasm when he looks at me and speaks to me. He uses such loving tones and if he thinks his tone was, off as he says, he will tell me he didn't mean it that way. He tells me, and means it, that he will love me no matter what comes our way and that after waiting 12 years he is not about to give up...gawd I love this man! He is a loving, kind and gentle soul without guile.

He cooks and cleans up after himself, too! I have it all!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post: