Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default ok microPlace is doing something

www.microplace.com

I just received an email from them.
Thought I would pass along this information. First let me explain microPlace is a for profit place it is a part of Ebay....and at MicroPlace you can invest in "micro-loans" and earn a profit.....this is not like Kiva.....at kiva,,you invest in microloans and then when you get your original investment back you re-invest it again..but u never "earn interest or make money"

microPlace u have the potential to make money or your investment up to 15%...
so anyway MicroPlace just sent me an email telling me they are encouraging people to lend "Fonkoze" some money.....at a price of course...
So if anyone is interested in "investing" by all means you may want to check out MicroPlace*

My Disclaimer: I neither endorse nor do i judge that which I have just passed on in this post to everyone. I have done it for informational purposes only and please by all means do understand I have done this out of my desire to pass on information, not to insult or piss off or annoy anyone, and please be so kind as to not judge me for receiving said types of email.....neither of us has walked in the others shoes so we have no idea why,or how, or what.....