Old 02-23-2017, 10:28 PM   #29
Wh1ms1

How Do You Identify?:
Submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Wh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default !

To Ms Tinkerbelly,
I am fortunate to have been in my area when a group of savvy women banded together to bring lesbian entertainment to our town. We were able to see Suzanne Westenhoeffer, The Topp Twins, Vickie Shaw, Zrazy (I think...don't quote me) and many more that I can't name right now. The women in my area were most fortunate, for over 20 years, I believe, we were able to be entertained by top lesbian talent...Holly Near is another one. They have, unfortunately retired now. But that was one way of being visible in the community. I don't know whether it was the economy or what, but attendance did seem to taper off towards the end. But if you know of any women in your area with an enterpreneurial bent, this might be something to look into.
Wh1ms1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wh1ms1 For This Useful Post: