How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I love to play video poker but have never had the confidence to play at a poker table. What is the best way to learn the rules and etiquette for the game?

Thanks
I agree, playing online at a free poker site is one of the best ways to learn the game and the rules. The etiquette doesn't always fully translate to real life but that's easily picked up, and you can always ask the dealer for help by saying "is it on me?" or "what are my options?" if you aren't sure. It's like anything else, practice goes a long way. Also, try a web search to see if there are free poker leagues in your area; many leagues play at bars and restaurants, it's free, you get points for prizes and it's a GREAT way to learn and practice.

And if you have questions, post them here, I'm happy to answer if I can!

Good luck!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post: