LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Thank you Alix, I've never had a Butch friend crush on me. I crush on everyone here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Yes, thank you Alix. It is nice hearing someone has a crush on me, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Hey Alix, thanks for the butch/friend crush. Let there be more secrets revealed.
You are all welcome!

MrNiceGuy who couldn't crush on you even as a butch your just so damn romantic in all you do and you are one of the posters here on BFP that either makes me smile or laugh out loud. Like I said before not all crushes have to do with a romantic relationship. You remind me of me when I was younger.

APG how could I not crush on you and your writing. You know you speak to my language and as always your respectful at all times. Whish I was going to reunion so I could hear your spoken word piece...especially the erotica one You and TheLadySnow just speak to ALL of me but I am also a tad bit afraid of TheLadySnow and I have never been afraid of a femme lol

Julien now what fun would it be if all secrets were revelaed. Besides I have to keep some so I can torment poor MrNiceGuy with the knowledge that I have them but won't name names it is the somewhere let me go look. LOL Besides we have the same avatar how could I not crush on someone that has similar taste as me.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: