Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation
Default $.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
In terms of your comment about not being easily understood ...... It's often the case that those who are the easiest to understand are those that are less worth trying to understand ie most of us are complex, multi-dimensional and layered and that's what gives the world it's variety.
not me. i'm not complex or multi-anything and the only thing "layered" about me is my hair. when i'm in balance with myself i'm ridiculously simple to understand and pretty easy to please despite more than a few attempts by more conflicted people to make things seem otherwise. it's only when i'm out of balance that people find me hard to understand. i suppose i can see the argument that being easy to understand indicates a lack of depth but it could also be argued that some people choose to UNcomplicate life and themselves in order to live from a simpler saner safer more secure place.

i find that i'm associating the word 'complicated' with 'complex' which is probably the wrong thing to do. complicated people seem intent on drama and histrionics and attention seeking to me and i find them exhausting though not always unworthy of effort or time. i'm just not willing to buy into the intensity of their worldview anymore. (i used to be) maybe being UNcomplex means i'm slow witted. not sure. there's just nothing truly that complicated about me. coffee and a decent sunrise and a walk in the park or some decent conversation and i'm content. anyone who thinks i'm hard to understand is usually too busy looking for hidden meaning or trying to read between lines that dont exist. if i tell you something, it's the truth as i understand it and that's all truth is anyway, our understanding of things. if i dont say anything it's because i dont have anything to say or dont know how to respond. if i take my time saying something it's because it's not well thought out or i'm not sure of it yet. if i keep a feeling to myself it's because it's not fair or necessary or kind or valuable in that moment. sometimes silence is the best thing a person can contribute to any situation.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: