Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Mr Nice Guy has the patience of a saint LOL.

Heck people it is a thread for crushes, as opposed to 1001 reasons to avoid answering the question. LOL.

I crush. Aside from my honey who I crush on cuz she is a super person, and a wonderful and sexy woman, I crush on others who have an uncanny ability to engage my brain. Make me think, make me reconsider, make me grow, teach me something - major non sexual turn on. I also crush on people who are sweethearts and never cease to make me smile. I also thread stalk them.

Thus, I crush on the likes of Medusa, CherylNYC, Anya, deedarino, Laney, Miss Tick, Hollylane, Greyson (where is Greyson?) AtLast, Andrea, HowSoonIsNow, Dapper, greco, wil, Cajundee, Princessbelle, Bulldog, Jennifer, dykeumentary, Parker, and a host of others.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: