View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:26 PM   #141
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The Chicago Flower & Garden Show which takes place at Navy Pier March 20 - 24th. This event has been going since 1847 when the Chicago Horticultural Society hosted its first exhibition of Fruits and Flowers. It boasts a total of 170,000 square footage filled with vendors, landscapers, etc etc

There are also events such as a photography class showing how to use your smartphone to take and share flower pics and a "potting party" class where you can create your own container garden filled with colorful blooms.

Weather permitting, I'll be in Chicago around this time and can't wait to attend this..
Someone informs me also that Macy's has a flower show around this time in March! I'll post when I either research this or obtain more info~
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: