Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleShug
Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd stop in real quick before I go to bed, and say hello...I have been running around all day, praise God! The pneumonia doesn't know what hit it! lol...It's been downgraded to acute bronchitis but it might as well go on now, cuz I got too many things to do this weekend!

Also, I spent the day running errands with my daughters, reconnected with an old friend, shopped and shopped some more...had dinner with the hunny and the kids...(kids, 23 and 17)...my girlie chihuahua is in heat, my daughter's miniature pinscher is also a girlie and also in heat...(Oh Lord) we have these poor lil girls taking turns humping each other and trying to do something and not really knowing what...lol...I figured I would share this with you all, since well, it's kinda funny haha and funny strange at the same time...and I'm mortified one moment and laughing and screaming the next...lol...just thought I'd get ya to laugh with me...oh my goodness...lol...

That's most of my day...will be back soon....sorry for the derail...

Love and many blessings to all!

Shug
Thanks for the funny moment Shug lol

I remember an ex of Mine from like 6 yrs back had a little dog named Bear, and when he was in heat he would get on top of his rolled up brown blanket and hump he hell out of it lol it was disturbing sometimes but others it as funny as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet
I'm a music collector, I have 80 years of music, Big band, swing and jazz being most of it. Music is everything. And much of the time, has got me through many hours.
With limited funds right now, I'm not able to expand My music collection as much as I would like to but I'm glad there are sites out there like YouTube where I can find old videos and favorite songs from the past

I also have used music to get Me through some of the harder times in My life, and its done wonders for Me ........ thank goodness for music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Thanks for posting this. It caught my attention right away. I know a lot about PTSD...not bragging that is for sure because I wish I didn't know as much as I do. I think it is highly misunderstood and possibly not treated properly. It often leaves the people that suffer with PTSD symptoms feeling isolated and alone because of the lack of understanding....just think of the people returning home from war...vietnam. There are a lot of different ways a person can experience trauma, but the symptoms of PTSD are all the same...the flashbacks and visualizations that occur are just of whatever experiences each individual had that caused the severe trauma.
Good post Jason, thanks for including it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: