How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,395 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothButch View Post
Good luck, I look forward to seeing posts ��. Trail running, dirt is easier on the body but the challenge there is always watching in front of you, where you land. The uneven terrain does slow you down some. And there's less "bounce" so it's a little more effort. Black top isn't bad at all and concrete and brick are the surfaces I try to avoid, if possible. Much more shock to the body.

And thank you! Runners always seem to inspire other people and other runners. I've gotten a couple of people running just from following my progress. It's neat.

I love the trail and being out in nature. Feeling the breeze, sun on my skin, hearing the leaves scatter or listening to the birds. And there's the occasional squirrels or deer that make an appearance.

Sounds wonderful. Like hiking only faster Ill definitely post on it when I begin. Thanks again for the inspiration!